This item has been shown 106683 times.
Sign Up Now !
You may also like
Note： For safety reason, we will remove the fuel before shipment. So you need to refill the gas before using, thx.
Material Metal,Plastic ColorBlack
Fuel Butane Dimensions 7.5x 3.8X2.4 cm Weight 55g
Steps on how to refill your lighter:
1. Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any
remaining fuel from the lighter. Using the small screwdriver press the
fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the leftover fuel.
2. Turn the flame adjustment screw clockwise until it stops to turn off the fuel flow before refueling.
3. Point the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the
lighter. Turn the fuel nozzle down and wait while the lighter refills.
It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while
refueling because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
4. Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes
room temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling. It will expand
as it gets to room temperature.
5. Turn the flame adjustment screw back 1/2 turn counter clockwise.
Attempt to light the lighter. If the lighter won't light, turn the
adjustment screw another 1/4 turn and try again. Keep adjusting the
screw in 1/4 turns until the lighter lights.
We accept Paypal only.
Payment is to be completed within 7days of the end of the sale.
Shipping is 1-5 business day delivery on most items.
We offer replacement if item gets defective within 30 days since delivered. Specific description or pictures concerning the problem are needed.
If any questions in your order, please don't hesitate to contact us to serve you and earn your 100% satisfaction before leaving us neutral /negative response.
If you have any question,please send us message.Our goal is to make sure you are a happy buyer.