This item has been shown 29 times.
Vintage GEM Micromatic Flying Wing Bullet Tip, SE Single Edge Safety Red Case Razor USA, Excellent Shiny Condition : 1947 - 1948.
We had acquired
a large quantity of razors from an estate sale. This is your chance to buy a
previously owned Vintage Rare 1947 - 1948GEM Micromatic Flying Wing Bullet Tip SE Single Edge Safety in the Red Case Razor GoldColor, produced in USA in the year 1940's.Beautiful original Gold Plating.Excellent Shiny, Slightly Used and Working Condition in the Original Red Case, w/Minor Scuffs/Discolorations/Plating Pitting'sVisible,better than appropriate for its age and use. Marked w/ writings: "GEM Micromatic", and country of manufacture "Made in USA". Please see pictures of actual razor you will receive.
Notes of Interest (Sources say):
- GEM only made the Flying Wing or Bullet Tip style razor in 1947 and 1948.
- These are sometimes know as the Super Speed of SE Razors.
- A Mild to Moderate Shaver.
- GEM Micromatic Single Edge Safety Razor are also known as the "Flying Wing" or "Bullet Tip" .
- Gold Plated Nickel Finish - Solid Bar Guard.
- Introduced in 1947 and Quality, which was Made in the USA.
- This one has the "Bullseye" or "Magic Eye" , a small etched mark on the center of the razor head that reminded users to keep the razor head flat against the face as they shaved.
- Twist to open for easy cleaning and blade changes.
- Uses widely available single edge blades. Includes a New GEM Ptfe Coated Blade.
This razor is washed with just water and soap, further cleaning by the future owner may be
required. Great addition to anyone's safety razor collection, please see high
resolution images for more detail. If you buy
multiple items, please WAIT for my invoice, I will be happy to combine the
will ship this razor to US addresses only. If you buy one razor, every
additional razor will add $2 to the cost of shipping to cover increased