This item has been shown 726 times.
Vintagewrapper,CRACKER JACK Cracker Jack Borden Inc. Chicago ILL dated 1968, picturing the boy and his dog,inn-mint unused new old stock condition.Few light edge bumps. Size is 8 5/8" x 7 5/8". The black border is so all the edges can be seen and is not part of thewrapper itself.NOTE: All of the advertising items I have listed are guaranteed to be 100% authentic originals. They are all clean and ready for display. Thank you for your purchase I appreciate it.
Be sure to add me to yourfavorites list!
I am Mistercola (Robert). I have bought, sold, and traded all types of advertising memorabilia for over 35 years now. I have been selling on for over 20 years. Visit all my (main store), Mistercolatwo, Mistercolathree, Mistercolafour, Mistercolafive, Mistercolasix and Mistercolaseven (second store).
All of the items I sell are guaranteedto be 100% authentic and original. I offer the best condition items I have available and price them as low as possible. Just because I list an item for much less than its true value does not mean that it is of inferior quality. I give a fair and honest description of an items condition using the following scale: Mint --- Near Mint --- Excellent --- Very Good --- Good --- Fair --- Poor, with some ++'s when I feel an item falls in between.
I do all the acquisitions, listings, and shipping personally. If you have any questions or comments just contactme thoughany of my listings by clicking on "Contact Seller". I will get back to you as soon as possible. My policies are listed below sotake a moment to look them over.
Over thecoming yearsI will be listing thousandsof items in all my store categories. Many of these will be out of my personal collections. I will continue to sell soda bottle caps, bread wrappers, soda labels, soda pop bottles, milk caps, milk bottles, matchbookcovers, magazine ads, etc. along witha great variety of ephemera in most every advertising category.
I found this quote on the back of a matchcover and I think it sums up my way of doing business:
“I thank you for the business and the friendliness which I believe exists between us. I appreciate your patronage and assure you that I will do all in my power to please you. If my goods and service please you, tell your friends. If not, tell me.”
Thank you to all my past and future customers, I always appreciate your business.
1) My items are kept in a smoke andpet free climate controlled environment. Due to the nature of Vintage items there may bethe occasionalage related odor that isbeyond my control.
2) All of my sales are and will sell to the highest buyer. IDO NOTcharge a buyer's premium or end an sale early. Shipping is done professionally "in house" so there is never a charge for an outside service.
3) Multiple wins may be combined, where feasible, tokeep the shipping costs down. YOU MUST WAIT FOR MY INVOICE BEFORE YOU PAY in order to receive thelowest possibleshipping price. You can add items to your Cart and then request an invoice before you pay. If you make multiple purchases and pay separately I am unable to refund any portion of the shipping costs if you pay before receiving my invoice.
4) Your item/items will be shipped within 1 business day to ensure prompt delivery. Alldomestic packages will come with FREEtracking. I take great care in my packing and shipping andI willdo my best to insure that your package arrives quickly and safely. I am not responsible if something happens to your order once it is in the hands of the carrier.
5) International Buyers: Shipping costs for your country can be determined by using the Shipping Calculator in the listing. Rates are based on USPS First Class Package International or USPS Priority Mail International. Delivery times will vary greatly from what is posted in the listing. Import duties, taxes and chargeswill not be included in the item price or shipping costs andare the buyer's responsibility. International Mail does not come with a tracking number and I am not responsible if your package is lost or damaged once it is in the hands of the carrier.
6) If you are considering leaving less than positive response or low DSR's pleasecontact me first so I have a chance to address your concerns. If I do not know what the problem is, I cannot fix it.
7) Returns: Due to a change in policyI no longer accept returns unlessthe itemdiffers fromwhat is pictured anddescribed. If a problem should arise there are a variety of options to work with so contact me first before you contact .
8) If you have questions on how I run my listings, or the processing of your order, you can contact me anytime through Messages orfromany of mylistings by clicking on "Contact Seller". I answer all questions as quickly as possible.