This item has been shown 953 times.
Antique 14K yellow gold 6.21CT diamond ruby emerald dangle brooch:
» Antique 14K yellow gold 6.21CT diamond ruby emerald dangle brooch ( SFLmaven )
Antique 14K yellow gold 6.21CT diamond ruby emerald dangle brooch
Fresh From a Fabulous South Florida Estate! , Ever!
Antique 14K yellow gold 6.21CT diamond ruby emerald dangle brooch. This colorful piece of jewelry is crafted in gorgeous rich 14K yellow gold and features 11 genuine rubies with a combined weight of approx. 3.74CT, as well as, 7 genuine emeralds with a combined weight of approx. 1.81CT, and 22 diamonds (SI2 - I1 clarity/H - I color) with a combined weight of approx. 0.66CT. These Pear Cabochon/Round/Oval cut stones are prong set in a beautifully designed ribbon brooch. This piece has a crisp/secure hinged pin with locking clasp and is sure to please anyone who wears it. Highly attractive style and luxury in same purchase! Perfect addition to any fine jewelry collection!
If we have box, papers, documents, etc. for this item there will be photos below. If there are no photos of these, we do not have them.
- Tested: 14K
Height: 1.5 Inches (38.1 mm)
Width: 1.9 Inches (48.3 mm)
Depth: 0.23 Inches (5.8 mm)
- Total Weight: 6.9 Pennyweight (10.73 Grams)
- Diamond Weight: Total weight is approximately 0.66 carats. Above Average SI2 - Slightly Cloudy I1 clarity/Colorless H - Near Colorless I color diamonds.
- Gemstone Type: Genuine. 11 rubies total approx. 3.74CT, 7 emeralds total approx. 1.81CT.
INSIDE DIAMETER (in)
INSIDE DIAMETER (mm)
INSIDE CIRCUMFERENCE (in)
INSIDE CIRCUMFERENCE (mm)
SIZE: United States & Canada
SIZE: United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
SIZE: India, China, Japan, South America
SIZE: Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland
- Condition: Excellent. Presents Elegantly! Please view all the photos below as part of the description.
A careful er who takes the time to study the photos, reads the entire description, and asks pertinent questions is our best customer.
Diamond Clarity Chart
- Flawless : FL : No inclusions or blemishes visible under 10x magnification.
- Internally Flawless : IF : No inclusions visible under 10x magnification, only small blemishes on the diamond surface.
- Very, Very Slightly Inclusions : VVS : Minute inclusions that are difficult for a skilled grader to see under 10x magnification.
- Very Slightly Inclusions : VS : Minor inclusions that are slightly difficult for a trained grader to see when viewed under 10x magnification.
- Slight Inclusions : SI : Noticeable inclusions that are easy to very easy for a trained grader to see when viewed under 10x magnification.
- Imperfect : I : Obvious inclusions that are clearly visible by the naked eye to a trained grader.
Diamond Color Chart
Jewelry Terms & Conditions
- All of our diamonds are real and none of our gold is plated (unless otherwise noted). We test all diamonds and gold before we list it. In addition all jewelry is cleaned with professional tools prior to listing. Sometimes reflection from the camera can create a dark area in our photos. These "dark spots" are not on the jewelry. Any markings will be described in our Condition area.
- We only sell very desirable, high quality, fine estate jewelry. Our jewelry is shipped in nice little gift bags or boxes!
Shipping, Handling, Insurance Terms & Conditions
- Please include your phone number with your payment.
- We combine shipping for multiple items whenever possible. If you desire a combined shipping rate, please wait until you receive your combined shipping quote from us prior to payment.
- Some items are sold with appraisal. If there is no picture of an appraisal, we do not have one for the item. 3rd party certified appraisals are available at a cost of $75 each (non refundable). Grading of jewelry is subjective. We are not responsible for variations in opinion and we do not refund cost of appraisals.
- All sales within the state of Florida are subject to 7% state sales tax. This includes shipping to a Florida address, even if you reside outside of the state of Florida.
- The states collecting sales tax on purchases include: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Additional states may have also implemented this policy since this listing was created. will add appropriate sales tax to your invoice automatically, if applicable.
- We declare full sale value on all International shipments. No exceptions!
- We are NOT responsible for any import charges, including but not limited to, Customs, Duty, VAT, GST, on international shipments under any circumstances. This includes returns or breakage. These are solely the responsibility of the Buyer.
- We do not accept for return or refund packages that are refused at Customs.
- We do NOT ship to China, Russia, Ukraine, Chile, Brazil, South Africa, Albania, Argentina, Czech Republic, or France and some other countries. To see the full list of countries to where we do not ship click on the Shipping and payments tab.
- To some countries and for very valuable items we only ship with FedEx.
- Please pay as soon as sale ends to ensure one business day domestic handling and 3 business day international handling. Orders paid after 9:30am will ship out the next business day. This is due to our high volume.
- We can only ship to the address used at the time of purchase. We cannot change the shipping address after a purchase has been made. No Exceptions.
- High value items shipping internationally take longer to process as they require special documentation to be prepared.
General Terms & Conditions
- Do NOT Confirm your offer unless you are willing to pay that much for the piece. We WILL hold you to your offer.
- If an item is unpaid 4 days (96 hours) after an sale ends, automatically cancels the sale.
- We reserve the right to re-list unpaid items.
- We are Open 10am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday. We are Closed Saturdays, Sundays and US Federal Holidays. Messages sent after we close on Friday, will be answered on Monday, or next business day.
- sales end Thursday night. Please write early in the day so we can answer all your emails and questions before we close at 5pm EST on Thursday .
Returns Terms & Conditions
- All sales are limited to a 14-day return policy for all reasons.
- We do not accept for return or refund packages that are refused at Customs.
- To be eligible for return, all items must be returned in the same condition as sent to buyer.
- We do not accept items for return that have been altered or damaged in any way, whether by the buyer or by an agent of the buyer. This includes alteration or damage to any and all box(es), documentation, paper(s) and/or certificate(s) that accompany item.
- Items returned without all accompanying box(es), documentation, paper(s) and/or certificate(s) cannot be refunded until those items are also returned to us.
- Seller limits its liability to the buyer to the total amount invoiced.
- Seller is not liable for any damage that may result from the use of any item purchased through our store.
- Returns outside of the 14 day return window may be returned at our discretion, and are subject to a restocking fee.
response Terms & Conditions
- We automatically leave you positive response as soon as your Paypal payment is received.
- Please do not ask us not to leave response. If you are purchasing to resell, we suggest you use 2 different IDâ€™s, one for purchasing and one for selling.