This item has been shown 74 times.
UP TO 30% HEAVIER THAN OTHER BRANDS
At 950 lbs and 30.94 cubic feet (30.7 lbs per cubic foot), this American made, 2 Hour fire rated safe gives you superior security, fire protection, style and convenience, all at an unbeatable value.
CERTIFIED AND RELIABLE SECURITY
The EMP-Resistant Sargent & Greenleaf electronic lock is simple to use and utilizes a proven UL certified design, with greater security and reliability than typical locks. The single 9 volt battery is mounted within the keypad on the front of the safe and can be changed without having to open the door or unlock the safe. Your 6 digit PIN code is stored in EPROM memory within the safe door, shielded along with the internal lock by a ball bearing drill plate, and will remain in memory for years even if the battery or keypad is destroyed or removed. With the lock’s brains and memory protected inside the safe, the lock and keypad cannot be hotwired. Also, after several incorrect PINS have been entered, the lock will go into a timed lockout mode disabling all inputs to the keypad and delaying further tampering.
KEY PRODUCT DETAILS
The Bighorn B6033XGL-PWT offers American made quality, and premium security, fire protection and convenient features. Both the electronic lock and the safe design have each earned Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) certifications for security. The 950 lb safe body is 10 Gauge (.135”) thick steel. A whoppingfourteen 1.25” diameter door bolts (9 active and 5 dead) supported by anti-pry supports, secure the 5.75” thick door with a solid ¼” plate steel door front. The patented F-4 clutched drive system has over center anti-punch linkages, and numerous anti-tamper features, along with 1.75” of door bolt extension, almost 40% more than the typical gun safe. The lock is protected by a ball bearing drill plate and spring loaded relocker, which is designed to deadbolt the entire system if the lock is attacked.
External Hinges for better access and better fire protection
The Bighorn B6033XGL-PWT safe is made with external hinges, allowing you to open the door a full 180° providing greater access to the inside of your safe than internal hinge designs which generally only open to about 90°. Additionally, the external hinges help improve fire resistance because there are no gaps in the lining of the door (a common heat transfer point with internal hinge systems) and lends to a full upholstered interior. Deadbolts on the hinge side of the door lock behind the door frame to secure the door even in the event the hinges were somehow cut or removed in a break-in attempt.
This safe has a 2 hour/ 1400° F fire rating. The body and door of the safe are lined with fire protective gypsum board and dual heat activated door seals which swell when heated, sealing the gaps between the door and door frame. Additional fire protection features include the extra thick body and door face, 5.75” thick door and external hinges.
Each safe is finished with a durable and plush fabric for protecting your valuables from getting banged up. Easily adjustable shelves allow reconfiguring to meet changing needs. An interior electrical outlet mounted low on the back wall lets you power accessories like dehumidifiers, watch winders, and charge personal electronic devices (not included). Motion activated interior lighting behind the door frame fully illuminate your valuables, regardless of the room lighting. A deluxe doorback organizer allows you to store items for quick access. Accessories can also be easily added to customize the safe for more specific needs and the safe is predrilled to accept the patented swingout rack, sold separately. The floor of the safe is predrilled for bolting down and includes the anchoring hardware for mounting to concrete floors.
- Exterior Dimensions:60” H x 33” W x 27” D (not including handle)
- Interior Dimensions:54.62" H x 28.23" W x 18.3" D
- Net Weight:950 lbs.
- Door Thickness:5.75” overall thickness, ¼” plate steel door face with 12 GA formed back
- Exterior space:30.94 cubic feet
- Interior space:16.33 cubic feet
- Long Gun Slots:36
- Fire Rating:2 Hour / 1400°F fire protection
- Handles:5 spoke
- Color:Pearl White, high gloss automotive with gold logo and handle
- Other Great Features
- 5 spoke vault style handle
- Easy to remove shipping feet (no troublesome wood pallet)
- USA quality. Made in Caldwell, Idaho from US and global components.
- Heavy-Duty bolt down kit included
- Color:Pearl White, high gloss automotive style
- Adjustable Shelves:Yes
- Gun shelf:2
- Capacity:30.94 cu. ft.
- Door Thickness:5.75 in.
- Exterior Depth:27 in.
- Exterior Height:60in.
- Exterior Width:33in.
- Interior Depth:18.3 in.
- Interior Height:54.62 in.
- Interior Width:28.23 in.
- Fire rating Time:2 hours
- Lock Type:UL listed, EMP-Resistant Sargent & Greenleaf electronic
- Body thickness:10 GA steel (.135” thick)
- Door Thickness:5.75” overall, ¼” thick plate steel door face with 12 GA steel (.105” thick) formed back
- Interior electrical outlet with USB power port:Yes
- Interior Lighting:Yes, factory installed, 120V, motion activated, Bright LEDs
- Net Weight:950lbs
- Made in:USA, from US and global components
eGiftsCentral-USAhas partnered with PayPal to offer you the Very Best in payment services.
Buy with confidence knowing your payments are processed quickly and securely with state-of-the-art encryption technology.
Shipping:Enjoy Fast and Reliable Shipping to the USA Lower 48 States.
Carefully packaged at one of our many USA warehouses to ensure the shortest delivery times possible.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price.
Ships from vendor.
Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier; however this service is available if needed. Let your wishes be known when the carrier calls to make a delivery appointment. Please provide a direct phone number and monitor your phone for the opportunity to set a delivery appointment.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7-10 Business Daysfrom the time of order.
Curbside Delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. • Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck we will be unable to complete delivery
Please provide a direct phone number at checkout and monitor your phone for the opportunity to schedule a delivery appointment.
That is why our Return Processis quick and easy.
Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
USA Distribution Centers
USA Distribution Centers