This item has been shown 1210 times.
HD724228 Steelwater Home Hunting Safes 2 hr Fire Gun Rifle Safe 45 LED Keypad
HD724228 Steelwater Home Hunting Safes 2 hr Fire Gun Rifle Safe 45 LED Keypad
- Outside Dimensions(HxWxD): 72” x 42” x 27 5/8” (Add 3” for handle)
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 67 3/8″ x 38 1/8” x 23 1/8”
- Usable Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 67 3/8″ x 38 1/8″ x 21″
- Maximum Long Gun Capacity: 45 (15/15/15)
- Average Recommended Long Gun Capacity: 33-39
- Weight: 1,250 lbs.
- 2 Hours of fire protection at 1875°F
- Maximum 45 (15/15/15) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 33-39 long guns)
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
- 9 Gauge steel constructed body with decorative beveled edges that
features (4) layers of fireboard totaling more than 1 ½” in thickness
with an added ¼” thick layer of “fire barrier” in the walls, ceiling,
floor, and door jams
- Composite constructed 5 ¼” thick door that includes a ¼” solid steel plate and a total of (4) layers of fireboard
- Door opening: Height: 61 7/8” Width: 31 ¾”
- Total of (18) 1 ½” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (11) chrome
plated active bolts, with an additional (7) inactive bolts on the hinge
side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against prying, punching, and drill attacks
- Drill/ballistic resistant hard plate that is 8x’s larger and protects the combination dial, re-locker, gear drive and linkages
- Internatl spring loaded re-locking bolt to secure the safe in case the lock is punched out/removed during a burglary attack
- Semi-gloss textured powder coat black finish with silver pin stripping and polished chrome 5-spoke handle
- (3) Heavy duty 1 ¼” diameter hinges with decorative polished chrome screw in acorn hinge caps
- Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out
smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a
- (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes that have been reinforced
with ¼” steel plate for more security when the safe is bolted down
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a three-section gun
rack that can store a maximum of (15) long guns per section and includes
(8) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- (2) Full length shelves (width: 37 5/8” x depth: 18 1/2”) that are
each reinforced with (2) steel u-channel plates to prevent the shelves
from sagging or breaking
- (6) Small shelves – width: 11 3/4” x depth: 18 3/4” (These shelves
can only be used in the left and right sections of the gun rack.)
- Includes a Free high grade UL Listed power supply with (3) AC outlets and (2) USB charging ports
- FREE DOOR ORGANIZER
This door organizer allows you to store pistols and other valuables on
the door for quicker and easier access.
- Includes a Free Dry Pack 450 gram
silica gel rechargeable dehumidifying box with purchase
- UL Listed LaGard Basic Digital Keypad
- Top reading satin chrome dial with black numbers that features “VisionGard”
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a
Lifetime Warranty against burglary and fire. All safe purchases are
required to be properly anchored to the floor in order to qualify for
the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Any safe purchase that is found not to
be properly anchored to the floor will not be eligible for the repair or
replacement of gun safe under the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Customers
will be required to supply all necessary documents to an authorized
Steelwater Gun Safes representative prior to the repair or replacement
by the same or comparable model to include shipping to the original
address of purchase.
1 Year Full Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Full
One Year Warranty against all manufacture defects, excluding all
electronic components, for a period of one year from date of purchase.
All electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days.
Resetting of any combination on a LaGard combination dial must be
performed by a qualified licensed locksmith otherwise this warranty will
become void. All customers will be required to supply all necessary
documents to a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any repairs or
replacement will be approved. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes
approve a repair that exceeds the original purchase price of the safe.
Replacement gun safes will be either the same or a comparable model and
will include shipping to the original address of purchase. At no time
will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation
and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables
that may be stored inside the safe.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty & 1 Year Full Warranty Inclusions
Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to make the final judgment to
all warranty issues due to the many variables of circumstances that may
arise during the damage of the safe including the right to refund the
purchase price of a safe to resolve a conflict. This warranty does not
cover the damage due to neglect, water damage, tampering, mishandling,
or abuse. All warranty issues must be approved by Steelwater Gun Safes
before replacing the safe or having repair work done. If a warranty
repair is completed prior to obtaining an approval from Steelwater Gun
Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to refuse payment to the
service provider or reimbursement to the customer. Steelwater Gun Safes
is not responsible for any of the contents or valuables that may be
stored in the safe at the time damages occur. At no time will Steelwater
Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a
gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored
inside the safe. Please note that Steelwater Gun Safes does reserve at
right at our discretion to either replace or refund the original
purchase price of any safe. Warranties are valid for original buyer and
are not transferable. These warranties are valid inside the continental
An authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative must approve all
claims against Steelwater Gun safes. All repairs must be approved by a
Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any warranty repairs can be
completed. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining approval
from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes does reserves the right
to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the
customer for the unauthorized repairs.
Inventory/Quantity stated on listing in not actual. Please call to check for availability.
Disclaimer: All photos are stock pictures from the manufacturer and not actual, so product descriptions and pictures may change without warning. Contact us to verify.
UPON PURCHASING OF THIS ITEM YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH ALL TERMS.
All payments must be received within 4 days of sale end. We accept all major credit cards and eChecks through PayPal. Florida & California residents are responsible for sales tax on this item. If we do not receive payment for this item within 4 days of sale end, we reserve the right to re-list the item without further notice.
There are NO SHIPPING CHARGES to most of the continental United States. However, in some remote rural areas, islands, toll bridge access areas, union states, ferry tolls, etc. may be subject to additional charges. If item is not in stock or any additional charges apply the customer will be notified before shipping or orders are processed and shipped within a certain time frame which varies, but may be delayed if special options or specifications are needed! The shipping company will charge you to redeliver the safe if you are not present after you’re agreed upon delivery. [**Extra shipping surcharge for NYC freight deliveries may be required**]
A contact phone number is required with this order, so please include this information when sale is done so that the trucking company will call you and schedule a delivery time that works for you.
- A tracking number will be provided to you through e-mail so that you can track your order online.
- The safe will be off loaded at the curb or to your dock only and not brought inside.
TERMS OF SALE:
All safes are individually inspected prior to being shipped directly to you from the warehouse. Consequently, upon receiving your safe from the trucking company, inspect the packaging for noticeable signs of damage such as tears in the box(s), heavy friction marks to the box(s), indention, etc. If there are signs of damage to the packaging, inspect the product in a timely fashion to make sure the damage did not extend beyond the packaging.
- If there is considerable damage to the product, refuse the shipment and a replacement will be issued.
- If there are visible amounts of damage to the packaging and the shipper or buyer does not have ample time to inspect the product thoroughly, make sure it is notated specifically on the bill of lading.
- If damage is not notated on the shipper’s documents, the buyer/purchaser will be liable to make all claims against the shipper and removes all liability of damage from Best Buy Safes.
- Manufacturer's warranty is not valid outside of the United States. International sales are sold "AS IS" with no exchanges or returns.
- Returned merchandise not due from shipping damage must be unopened and in good condition. Merchandise may not be returned without Best Buys Safes prior approval. The customer will pay all freight shipping and handling fees on original shipment and return shipment. A restocking fee for undamaged returns will be charged 25% of the merchandise cost, to return goods, contact us at Best Buy Safes. Please inspect all merchandise before signing for it.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog Open.